Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Monday, December 16, 2013

Awaiting You

The full moon shines bright,
Up above my weary head.
From all the paths we took,
This is where our love has led.
Onto a blind curve,
With no end in site.
Not knowing which way to go,
Nothing to guide us through the night.
As once we journeyed together,
Together through thick and thin.
Staying by each others side,
Right to the bitter end.
But your no longer with me,
Distance has kept us apart.
No one is here by my side,
No one is next to my heart.
How I miss you so much,
With your tender loving eyes.
I can imagine you here with me,
And when my eyes open, I can only cry.
My love will wait forever,
For the day that you return.
And when I have you in my arms,
The fire in our love will burn.

No comments: