Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lover's Dream

Watching you sleep
As each minute passes by,
I think of us together,
And tears rush to my eyes.
I've never been this happy,
I've never been so true.
There's not a minute that goes by,
That I don't think of you.
Your soft red hair,
And emerald green eyes.
The beauty in your heart,
Is too great to hide.
Every time I'm near you,
I want you close to me.
I want to feel your touch,
I want you holding me.
Kiss me with your lips,
So soft and sweet.
Then kiss me with your heart,
Until I can feel it beat.
Beating in my chest,
Your heart I can feel.
Your pain is now mine,
So intense, so real.
I love you more than anything,
With only one thing left to say,
My love will be forever,
And I am here to stay.

No comments: