Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Heart's Dependence

When I look into your eyes
My soul melts within me.
And a beat of my heart is given to you.
My only want is you.
The taste of your lips,
The softness of your hair.
I want you close to me,
I need to breathe in your love,
So I can live.
My heart will surely crumble without it.
Hold my heart,
Hold it with your caressing hands,
Embrace it with a firm gentleness
And never let it go.
Look into it and see what makes it beat,
You'll find an image of you,
Kissing my heart to start again.
Having stopped before to piece back together,
Fragments of torment and mislead love.
Your beauty is so great,
That if I were blind, I would feel it within me.
Looking straight into my soul,
And finding something that is yours.
My love will always be for you.

No comments: