Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Outta Place

Lookin' out
This pale window
Of pain, trapped inside
This ocean of conformity
Ripping my hair by the
Roots, the world is gonna die
So we should die in our own
Way and be happy about it. I'm
Not with this world, I want to be alone
F*** this man, who are you to tell me what
To do. you ain't my momma, get back
Before I strike you, just get outta my way,
Outta my face, and outta place, is why I'm all alone.
I'm tired of life and it's prison effect on me, spreadin'
My soul, every which way till I'm goin' nuts. But I
Can be not so unhappy some of the time but still be
Pissed off at you, just 'cause you're ugly and to damn hot.
Piss off.
This world is driving me down to the place I fear to go, stay home.
Pissed on.

No comments: