Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Raped Death

Where am I going, I can't see a thing
Red light, Red blood, The fat lady sings
I get away, I got away
Can you help me? Stay away from me.
I don't want you here, leave me alone
It's almost over now, soon I'll be gone
I've raped myself, of my very last breath.
I hate you, so now I've raped death.
Black blood in my veins
This s*** is driving me insane
Get out of my way, I gotta mission on my mind
Gotta end this life, gotta leave it all behind
All these voices, voices in my mind.
I've tried to tell you a thousand times.
Gotta get it, gotta get it out my brain
All this s*** is driving me insane
Stay away, stay away from me now
Before I kill you, kill me, or die somehow.
Get away, get away from me
I don't need your f******* apathy.

No comments: