Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sleep In The Storm

I look to the sky and I see,
A storm rolling in all around me.
I look to the east and there I find,
A road that leads to my bitter end.
I look to the west and I cannot deny,
There I've been broken and buried again.
The world may be crashing,
My life may be flashing.
My heart is still carried by him,
I can sleep through the storm I'm in.
Lost in my world of doubt,
Searching for my faith.
I look behind to the road that I passed by,
Where the troubles have come my way.
I see the road that you've got me on,
And the wings you give me each new day.
Of all the burdens I have,
Of all the troubles I face.
None are too heavy for me,
None are great for Grace.
Into the Storm...
Into the Storm...
I look ahead to the road I'm searching for,
A place where all of my dreams come true.
I look down the road I'm traveling on,
Where my soul is one with truth.
Sleep in the Storm


No comments: