Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

For My Wife, Kelly

Love in your eyes,
Beauty in your heart,
Nothing will ever tear us apart.
Endless seas, oceans blue-
I give it all to you. 
I lift you up,
I give you our dreams,
A perfect life by any means.
A marriage joined by God,
Never to be torn apart.
The seas have roared,
The storms did come,
Left us with our hearts,
Washed clean of tearing us apart.
We've made it through,
The good times and bad.
Never again,
Will I let you be sad.
I give you my heart,
I give you my word.
I give you my hand,
To hold as I stand.
Upon this rock,
The new me-
I am free,
We are free indeed.
Blessings of a daughter,
We share them so well.
You are the best mother,
I have only good to tell.
Your Love, kindness, and patience,
Help keep us free.
You are strong, bold, and beautiful,
A mighty queen in my eyes;
Passionate enough to embrace,
The rest of our lives.
I Love you completely,
I Love you so true,
Every minute of the day,
I fall more in love with you.

No comments: