Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

All I Have

When I'm down,
My God is still good to me.
When I stumble and fall,
My Lord sets me free.
All I have and All I am is for God.
All that I have and all that I am,
Is for the Father, the Son, and the Spirit.
Let us surpass the times when I fell from the path,
I shall run to the Cross,
So the Blood that's flowing shall save me.
Yes, Lord Jesus.
My Healer and redeemer.
Comfort me in this time of hardship and suffering.
You are our light Lord,
Please give us strength.
And you are here,
And you are all I hear speaking inside of me,
It echoes my mind,
With me until the last cloud fades away.
And we ascend,
With the Kingdom here and his Will be done.
We ascend and renew our bodies.
We ascend,
And rise with the light of the world.

No comments: