Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Prying My Way

Your darkest light,
Breaks through my window and speaks.
My ears bleed in spite of this mourning.
Scents of mist circle you completely,
And wet the tongue that cut me slowly,
And carved inside of me what I couldn't see.
Break away in parts that are sweet-
Watch me as I devour you, neatly.
Gentle and I, this lover, this friend.
A slow end I will soon descend unto you-
And cry once for your black heart's desire,
And scream twice, for this time I am the liar.
Prying my way- So I'm inside,
This fantasy of an obsessed mind.
Prying my way- so you confide,
You swallow the truth I fed to you.
Smelling my fears again,
I feel this disillusion in me.
Consumes the mouth of sanity,
And scratches like nails of luminosity.

No comments: