Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Filling The Empty Chairs

I got lost running away,
Living the blues, day after day.
I wish I would have known the way,
How To fill that empty chair someday.

The Chairs are mine to fill,
No heart ever will,
Love you with all their soul like me,
These blues of mine has taken it's toll on me.

A gift from above, you entered my life,
Never knowing the meaning of sacrifice,
Or the one that I would have to make someday,
When I first found out that you were on the way.

I will fill those empty chairs someday,
I will never give up finding a way,
To be there for you every day,
With the Lord, our future is on its way.

All things are possible,
The future is here,
No turning back,
Peace and Love is always near.

No comments: