Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Friday, December 20, 2013

Dreamer

There once was a dreamer, who loved his clouds, so blue.
A mere thought of another, how lovely she was.
Stranded in ecstasy, for a moment in time.
A lover's caper will soon be mine for the giving.
All that we are and all that I am is eternity.
Sinners, lovers, and givers compose yet not enough-
Of what we call life, and to be expected.
How far would you travel to kiss me for the last time?
Touch my soul with the caress of your lips,
And gently say goodnight.
To the one and only who ever believed in you.
More so than myself,
Yet never a ripple in the waters of creation.
Blue lights and best friends die.
I was never clever to the tongue amidst the human,
The pen shall reap my mind.
For some taste of the future and distortion of the past.
Prevalent is change and good,
But matrimony is the beginning to the end of the beginning.
A new cloud to emerse our existence-
Among the cave dwellers.

No comments: