Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Friday, December 20, 2013

The Omega Morning

I have come for your soul,
I am here for your soul.
So you'll never be alone,
So you'll never be alone.

Seven black trumpets,
Played their song for me.
Seven angry spirits,
Shed their light unto thee.
This burning black night,
Will drown the faithful moon.
This death in your sight,
Will bleed our love dry.

I walked through the darkness,
With your eyes in my hand.
This burning black love,
Will cradle the universe again.
A touch of God's sadness,
All of you will see.
Slaves to the devil's madness,
Omega morning arise...arise.

Omega morning....
Arise, arise, arise with me.

Babylon baby is fallen,
Souls of the wicked are crawlin'.
The beast will be....
The widow of the night.

All will see...
The touch of God.

No comments: