Christopher Goat

Christopher Goat
Christopher Goat

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Take Me Back

A fool I was to think,
I didn't need to show you how I cared.
And now you've walked away from me-
Something that is too hard to bare.
It came all as a suprise,
Bringing tears to my eyes.
Why was I so blind?
How did I let our love die?
I never wanted us to be apart,
I always wanted  you next to my heart.
What's in it for you I do not know,
But my feelings I do promise to show.
I need you here with me,
You with another- something I never want to see.
I've been away for awhile now,
My heart wasn't with me,
You're the one I've always wanted.
I'm at your mercy, as you can see.
Plese be gentle with my heart,
My love to you I want to give.
Take me back with trust,
And our love will forever live.

No comments: